- The Problem With Music – Steve Albini
- When Indies Go Bad – George Ziemann
- Music Degrees and Rock Guitarists (pt.1) – Randy Ellefson
- How to Become a Professional Guitarist & Musician (pt.1) – Tom Hess
- How to Become a Professional Guitarist & Musician (pt.2) – Tom Hess
- Need Help Starting A Successful Career In Music? – Tom Hess
- How To Prepare For Gigs And Make Your Live Shows Better – Tom Hess
- Getting the Word Out – Scott Allen
- Behind ‘From the Blindside’ – Scott Allen
- Building An Army Of Fans Every Time You Perform – Draven Grey
- Jackson Guitars and Jenna Jameson: was it a success?
- Getting Into Virtuoso Guitar? 10 Top Tips
Is teaching guitar to others something you’re interested in, or currently do? Its often said that the best way to complete the learning process is to pass on what you learn by teaching. Give some of these articles by Tom Hess a read if you think teaching others on guitar might be for you, or you’re looking to further improve the way you teach others to play.
- How To Instantly Improve Your Guitar Teaching Business…
- Why You Struggle To Get Guitar Students
- 5 Big Mistakes You Should Avoid When Teaching…
- Teaching Chords To Beginning Guitar Students
- Improve Your Guitar Teaching – Part 1
Alternatively, you might be interested in this step by step manual written by a guy called Bill Lurie. It’s an ebook that has proved quite popular with Shredaholic visitors, so far everyone we know who bought the book has been pretty happy with it. From teaching part time to friends or opening your own school, Bill seems to have all the bases pretty well covered and it’s worth taking a look – who knows where it might take you!
- “How To Make Money Teaching Guitar” by Bill Lurie